1.

As If I Even Know What I'm Doing Here..Let alone you..

Friday, June 24, 2011

OKC Journal: Let me tell you who is WACK-->

These type of people are wack:

The ones who get on their profiles and say they are ashamed to have an okc profile, 'new' to this online dating thing, feel weird being online, 'not willing to meet someone offline', and all things under the sun pertaining to this...

You all are some Bonafide D*ck Dabblin' Bullshitttters. Grow a pair, Man up, and own up--ok?

If you truly feel that way, you DO know there is a "delete profile" option, right?

Anyway, when I read those type of profiles... I'm like..uhhhhh you know you don't have to be here-- and since you are--you ought to not shy away from it or front and act like "this is new for you" or "I'm embarrassed to be here." I'm sorry. That mess is not cute. At all.

Don't contact me if you are are one of those sorry individuals who fuels/adds to  that unnecessary  stigma of  online dating/socializing of. Hmmmmm I'm not feeling it. Not feeling it.

Point Blank: Nothing is wrong with meeting people via the internet. You should not be ashamed. You should never look at it as a last option. Remember-- there is no right or wrong way to meet people. Take moi for example-- I'm JUST as social offline as online. I get equally buck on here as I do on the streets.

That is all, class.

P.S. If some of you mofos are going to refer to me not showing my face and equate it to being ashamed-- I advise you to read an earlier journal post, ok? So check yourself before you wreck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment