1.

As If I Even Know What I'm Doing Here..Let alone you..

Friday, June 24, 2011

OKC Journal: Where is my Face?

*** I may have forgotten to tell you all, but I keep my face hidden on this profile*****

I keep getting messages regarding my face, and understandably so.
This is the deal, sweethearts : )
Presumably, you all like how straightforward I am and honest in my profile, right? I know I LIKE it, that's for sure. The trade off of me telling you what, who, and how I like it is me not showing my face for everyone to see. You get it? Good : )
Now, if you wanted some boring BS that you see in other people's profiles talking about the shit they 'like'---but really don't like or care about, and how they are so 'liberal' and hobbies (*cough*bullshit*cough*)--then YES, you get to see all of my glorious my face.
Until then, noooooo.
Upon talking to you and liking you, yes. You'll know when I ask for your email ; ) It's not that hard either.

No comments:

Post a Comment