1.

As If I Even Know What I'm Doing Here..Let alone you..

Friday, June 24, 2011

OKC Journal: My face. My Honesty. My fine ass long legs.


I keep getting messages regarding my face, and understandably so.
This is the deal, sweethearts : )

Presumably, you all like how straightforward I am and honest in my profile, right? I know I LIKE it, that's for sure. The trade off of me telling you what, who, and how I like it is me not showing my face for everyone to see. You get it? Good : )

Now, if you wanted some boring BS that you see in other people's profiles talking about the shit they 'like'---but really don't like or care about, and how they are so 'liberal' and hobbies (*cough*bullshit*cough*)--then YES, you get to see all my face.

Rarely are females (or males) ever really really upfront about what they really want and how they are, on OKc that is. Most likely-- their profiles are conventionally generic in order to give off that 'wholesome, intelligent and respectable vibe' with the mindset that if I or the man talks about sex--he's not into me nor will he ever see 'me' beyond that. I mean, sadly, it's true. If men weren't so judgmental of women and their sexuality when it came to dating them--more women would be open about it. Instead, in order to appear 'date-able' or  seen as viable dating partners, we have to bend the truth about partner count, freakiness, and being frigid. Of course, that's for those women who truly are "sexually liberated". We have on the other hand these women who really are.... frigid...and have low libidos... and they are at the advantage for excelling in a conventional dating world and being courted. Why? This is why:

Those girls can sit there and not think about sex every 7 seconds. They can sit there and resist their urges not to act it out on said date. They can live their lives for a good year without having sex. They can be seen as 'good women' EASILY.

I say "to thine ownself be true"-- or well, I ripped it from someone. So, standard dating or how young ladies are taught is- the man is supposed to pursue you, then he is the one who ask you out on date. Good so far, eh? Nah.

Then once you go on that date, the LAST thing you are supposed to talk about is desire and sex, because that's not what ladies and 'wifey material do'-- and well damn, if you do either

A. He's thinking damn she's down to f*ck, let me see if I can get it in.

B. You look like a 'heaux' --from conventional standpoints.

C. You may get one or two more dates tops if you don't let him get at it the very first time.

My problem is if I like someone/strongly attracted, I have a need to get my coitus on with them, pointblank. I HATE-- and do you read me when I say H-A-T-E to have to sit there, ignore my libido, and RESIST doing that while sitting across from you at a dinner table. Why should I be seen as less than thou if I physically desire you, regardless of a first date or not knowing you as long? If anything, someone should be flattered. Given that I'm like that and I rather follow my strong uncontrollable feeling, I rather find someone who thinks or feels the exact same way I do, and not see that as a flaw.

I don't think I'm coming across clear and I'll work on that--but it's like this:

If I'm a freak (sexually open-minded) then I know I better find an equally minded freak (sexually open-minded).

I am better OFF finding a similar minded person because it makes for greater compatibility. I don't want to hide my 'true' self for the sake of losing a man's respect or prospects for being seen as a viable dating partner. Who am I kidding abstaining from censoring my like of freek-a-leek sex for the sake of being seen as a 'good girl'? I'm only seriously suppressing myself and that's not so cool. Shit, it's not cool for you all either, because you wouldn't get a taste of this juicyness, right?

So I decide to tell it like it is. Just tell it. Hit em' with that honesty. And you know what? I get great results as my return. I'm not playing myself. I do not belong with you if you sit there and judge women for exercising their right to sexually express themselves and indulge in pleasure. Nor do you belong with me if all you see is 'sex' and think that's the all encompassing factor of my life.. you know-- I do have other hobbies, thoughts and crap lol..

Anyway, I've gone on for too long and I'll continue in another post...
But just know the bible says you GOT to be 'equally yoked'--- so,
I'm a freak, you are a freak, let's be freaks together in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment