1.

As If I Even Know What I'm Doing Here..Let alone you..

Saturday, June 25, 2011

OkCupid: Indie music & suck my p*ssy for a porkchop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e0bKxSkfA8

Yes, those are some actually lyrics...well not the Indie music--but the "Suck my pussy for a porkchop"--and I put that out there to address all the music haterz of our generation AND those who seem to think it's a race to list all the damn indie bands you know on your OKC profile to score you the most cool points. Let me ask this....who is gonna give a fuck?

*ahhmm* but for now let me get  to this music elitism shit...

Many times I've encountered individual who will actually talk about some music and artists and get MAD. I'm not talking about annoyed, I'm talking about PISSED off mad. They are mad that certain artists..like Soulja Boy and Wocka Flocka..get airtime and are famous and making $$$. They many times say things like 'it ain't real music' or 'hip-hop is dead'-- wahh wahh wahh cry me a river and shut the front door..the dinosaurs are dead also, AND what?  The point is, it doesn't matter.  No ..wait..scratch that.. the POINT is.. one can argue it IS real music, just like if you and your mama tried to make some music..and just because it's not like the music of before doesn't mean it's not REAL. YES it is some ignunt booty shakin' like a salt-shaker type music. BUT THERE are times in one's life where ONE NEEDS that type of music. When I'm on the dance floor trying to back my ILL NANA up onto some stick, you think I'm trying to listen to some socially/politically/philosophically conscious rhymes and lyrics. Can you guess the answer? Oh? No? You can't ---well, let me tell you. Hell.To.The. Nah. I'm over there in a mood that's saying "Suck my p*ssy for a pork chop..I need the dicky dicky dicky dicky.." or " I gotta shake on that stick, shake on that stick, bounce on that stick..." and etc.

YES! YES it IS ratchet, but everybody has their day or the day will come when they are in RATCHET moods. So if there are some music artist who cater to THAT particular mood, they are NO less an artist and it is NO less music. We have artists that cater to EVERY mood and emotion--heartbreak, love, depression, confusion, joy, happiness, etc.--but when it comes to horniness and gettin' buck and jumping on that monkey... or celebrating a big ol' ass-- we want to downplay? Give credit where credit is due ya'll.

Now you OkC smuts who like to list all these random ass indie bands who have names that look like 3rd grader's sentences...just stop listing them..just stop......s.t.o.p.

I know and bet you think you look cool as hell trying to name as many random obscure bands that you can... but it's wack. I bet half of you all made some of their names up too...just so you could look cool. I bet some of you all pulled them from other profiles and figured since you never heard of them....they are probably cool...and then it'll make you look cool and badass....since you found yet another obscure indie band.
And let's not forget your demonizing of the mainstream sell-out motherfuckas who have abandoned their indie roots. Yes, it is YOUR calling to CALL them out on Okcupid for their betraying action of saying YES to a big ass check. Those motherfuckin' traitors *Shakin' my head*. I don't know, maybe it's a culturally white thing or probably a subset of what hipsters do..but I'm just telling you--I'm not checking for your Indie band list, white boys. I'm just not.  I'm also not going to front like I am either--because that's wack. Sure there's probably some black girls that got that indie shit going on too..but they can kick rocks. And of course there's those that'll pretend they know who the hell those bands are...but then again, if you can't WIKI them then.... in my opinion, they ain't all that hot.

But you know what you all can do....you can suck my p*ssy fo' a pork chop! I said suck my p*ssy fo' a porkchop! Why yo dick so small? Because a b*tch gave you blue balls! Where the big d*cks at? Where the big d*cks at? Where dey at, where dey at, where dey at? It must be the money cuz it ain't yo d*ck! Oops...oops  there's some hair in your teeth, b*tch.
Ahhh yes, bask in the ignuncia a la ratchetness....

This was too funny to write.
That is all,
Ninony.

No comments:

Post a Comment